Patrick Stewart. As a lobster. For Halloween. [x]
I’ve heard there are some adults with the ability to pass up a culturally acceptable occasion to wear a silver bow tie and cat ears. I have no plans for tonight except a possible trip to the grocery store, and yet… *adjusts spoopy silver bow tie* *touches up creppy black lips*
I live in New England, and the fall here is really atmospheric. I tried to capture it a bit here (to showcase the little witch I sketched earlier, naturally).
I don’t love how this one turned out, but I don’t really know how to make it better, so I’m calling it done![EDIT: I realized I forgot to add texture! I fixed it and replaced the image bc it looks SO much better now! Whew!]
I know I should stop reposting my art blog posts, bc if you wanted to see them you’d be subscribed to that, instead of this but let’s be real. This witch art is rad, and I made it, and I need everyone to know it. Okthxbai
also: SPACE SHEETS
i literally can’t imagine a scenario where a person wouldn’t want these
The sex would be
OUT OF THIS WORLD
i want this.
I… never realized I wanted my name sewn into my clothes before…
He really is, isn’t he
- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
Instead of working on a piece for an actual real life art show, I went ahead and inked (with a Windsor Newton paint brush and Dr. Ph. Martin India Ink) and colored (in Photoshop) this thing.
Erica, I’m not trying to kill you; I swear.
I decided to go ahead and see what Darcy looked liked in glasses (referenced from Ames by Warby Parker).
I can’t decide which is better. What do y’all think?
glasses. ALWAYS glasses. (this is fab btw)